Monday, April 23, 2012

Truth and Dangers of using Relaxers + 9 Months Old Baby Gets A RELAXER!

I'll start off by asking, "what on Earth can make someone put a relaxer on a baby's hair?!?!?" I know my mum started relaxing my hair at an early stage, but definitely not at 9 months. I don't even recommend relaxing a child's hair or anyone's hair for that matter. I've know what relaxer burns feel like and I just can't imagine a 9 month old baby going through that.

Please watch these videos. I hope they help somebody:

Truth and Dangers of using Relaxers^



Nine month old baby gets a relaxer. Are you serious!?!



People, relaxers are never the answer!
Proper hair care and research is!

And finally,
DON'T YOU DARE PUT A RELAXER OR SUGGEST PUTTING A RELAXER ON A BABY'S HAIR!

................

1. What do you think about this?
2. What do you think about kids getting relaxers?
3. What are your views on relaxers in general?

No comments:

Post a Comment