Sunday, July 15, 2012

Countdown (Small Chop)

So!

I've pretty much been procrastinating about this, but this time, it's for real.
Tomorrow, I'm getting my hair cut. I'm losing all the relaxed ends left (not like they're that much). If not tomorrow, on Wednesday. Why either/or? Well...
1. My mum needs to be able to drive me down to the hair salon and
2. I need a specific lady to be there (the salon owner) 'cause she's the only person there that I'll let cut my hair. Even though she's scary when at it (she tends to take off too much hair sometimes x_X).

I know I've not put up very decent pictures of me on here. They're not bad, it's just that they don't look that good. Anyways, so I'm going to get my SC recorded and well...I'm skipping a lil here. So, I'm going to get some really good hair pics and my SC vid and put them up here once my dad finally lets me do so  and I don't know when he'll do that....

So excited! and at the same time.....scared x_X lol.
Can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment