Thursday, December 13, 2012

I promised you

I promised you:
1. Tangle Teezer review (and it's G.O.O.D)
2. Afro Pick review
3. Denman Paddle Brush review
4. Twists with extensions tips, care and stuff
5. Hair Care (finding what works for you, etc)
6. BeeMine hair products review (when I finally get them)
7. Journey towards Graduation Hair (land). This is going to be from September till June (when I graduate). It's also a 6-inch new growth challenge 'cause I'm wearing my hair out long and curly for my graduation.
8. Goody Ouchless Bands review
9. Goody hair grips

So, far, I've only done the Ouchless Band review.

I am one person who doesn't make empty promises and when I make a promise, I keep it so, (wait! did I actually say, I promised to post those? *Sammy goes to check*  Nope, I didn't. Anyways.....). I'm going to post as many of these as I can today.

I'm at school, I've only got 2hrs and 38mins left here. When I get home, I can't get online (don't ask). So, since I've got nothing to really do today, I'm going to post stuff.

Enjoy!
ZBogem,
~Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment