Monday, December 24, 2012

Tangle Teezer Review

Picture got from FeelUnique
*Sammy appears wearing a toga*
*cough, cough*
Friends, Curlies, Citizens of the world, lend me your- (....um....eyes....yes), lend me your eyes. I have come to tell you about the Tangle Teezer not to.....(okay! I've got nothing!)
*Toga disappears and Sammy stands in her...um....(*looks down*)....um....school uniform*
*sigh*

Hello everyone :)

So, I'm finally reviewing the Tangle Teezer! Yay! *happy dance*

Before I start I will let you read a description of the Tangle Teezer which I got from Amazon:
"Tangle Teezer professional detangling hairbrush delivers impressive results on both wet and dry hair. It has been swiftly referred to as a ‘miracle brush’, whilst children excitedly declare it a ‘magic brush’. It’s a detangling hairbrush that finally ends the torment and misery of shampooing your hair. It reclaims the hours lost with bottles of conditioner and incorrect brushes and combs, waging war on tangle prone hair. Your hair’s future has never looked so smooth.
Tangle Teezer professional detangling hairbrush works like no other brush or comb. It boasts a unique teeth configuration that has a revolutionary ability to flex upon contact with tangles. Quick and simple to use, it makes brushing your hair easy and stress free by removing tangles and not your hair."

 Now, let me start by telling you that this brush won't necessarily work for everyone.

Need to knows:

It costs about
  • £10-£11 at Boots (in England) and at Amazon.co.uk

  • $12-$18 at Sallys (in the USA) and at Amazon.com

Review


I liked this brush and I like this brush, I really do. People complain about it's shape and how it has to be held and all that, but they're just fine to me. This brush takes out my tangles like there's no tomorrow. It slides through my hair with ease. It also goes through my hair wet or dry, with conditioner or not easily. No more fussing around with other combs.

Unfortunately, this is a ripper for me. I don't use my tangle teezer that often (maybe just once a week or twice a week) because it breaks off my ends some times and that's not good. Also, when the tangle teezer is wet, it tends to become slippery and might just slip out of your hands especially if it has conditioner on it. Mine's fallen a couple of times, but it's still without a crack or dent so, I guess that's good.

Besides those little disadvantages, the Tangle Teezer is a keeper. I love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment