Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's My Birthday Again





So, it's my birthday again and I'm um...teen years old. I'm OLD! GAAAH! Haha :)

So.... my dad forgot it's my birthday. Here, it's already 6:59pm and he still hasn't remembered.

Anyways, my hair is in it's usual flat braids, but I'm going to give a nice co-wash today (still in the braids) and work some BeeMine Moisturiser into it. I'm going to pamper my hair today.

I guess I need to co-wash twice a week now, cause it's really dusty outside and it's been like that for some time now. Dry, hot and dusty. When it's not like that, it's really humid, but still dusty. My hair needs some TLC if I'm going to reach my goal.

Anyways, I'll talk to you guys later.

Love,
~Sammy

p.s I want to do some African Threading in my hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment