Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sammy Certified Products #1

 


Hey everyone!

So, here are a list of products that I think are really good. I'm going to put them under the headings, "Shampoo," "Rinsing Conditioner," "Combing/Leave-in Conditioner," "Moisturiser," "Oils and Sealants," and "Styler"
So....y'all know that I haven't tried that many products and that I basically use all-natural products, but there are some products I tried that weren't all-natural that I liked, like and might revisit, but anyways, here are the products!
Yaaaaay...........!

Shampoo
BeeMine Botanical Shampoo (sulfate-free)

Rinsing Conditioner
BeeMine BeeLovely Daily Conditioner
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curl Around Conditioner (not all-natural, but it smells nice and made my hair feel amazing back when I used it)

Combing/Leave-in Conditioner
BeeMine BeeLovely Daily Conditioner
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curl Around Conditioner (not all-natural, but it smells nice and made my hair feel amazing back when I used it)


Moisturiser
BeeMine BeeLoved Hair&Scalp Moisturiser
Water (tap water, bottled water, rain water....)

Oils and Sealants
Coconut Oil
Shea Butter

Styler
BeeMine BeeHold Curly Butter
WonderCurl Butter Than Love Pudding (not all natural, but I love the way it defines and makes my hair feel, but I'm not really fund of its smell. It makes me think of scented relaxers....but don't worry, the product's okay)

No comments:

Post a Comment